Policies and Procedures
Faculty and Staff
Related Arts and ECE
Backpack of Success
Mission and Motto
Code of Conduct
Classroom Tardy Procedures
• Teachers close doors at tone.
• If a student is tardy to class, he or she must complete a triplicate Tardy Violation Form (in manuscript) and leave it with the teacher.
• The teacher records the tardy and places the white and yellow copies in the attendance folder each morning. The teacher keeps the pink copy for the team records.
• The In-School Adjustment Program (ISAP) instructor inputs tardies into a database each day.
• After three accumulated tardies, the student receives one day of detention from the assistant principal.
• After the sixth tardy, the student receives two days of detention from the assistant principal.
• On the ninth violation, a letter is sent home to the parent and a conference is held with the parent and the student.
• On the tenth and all subsequent tardies, the student will be assigned one day of ISAP.
• Students have a clean slate at the beginning of the second semester.